- Lakeside Campsites
- Arrow of Light Scouts are all we serve
- Full Beach waterfront
- Bike Track
Canvas Wall Tent
Walk right into this spacious tent set up off the ground on wooden platforms. Each tent includes 2 cots. Mosquito netting is available for rental upon request from the camp store.
Bring your own tent
There is space in each campsite for campers to set-up their own tents. Please note in your registration if you plan on bringing your own tent.
Indoor Restrooms and Showers
There are indoor showers and restrooms located underneath the dining hall.
Latrines and porta pots are located throughout camp - you won't be able to go far without seeing one! They are in all program areas and in the campsites. Latrines are stocked with toilet paper and hand sanitizer.
All of your meals will be served cafeteria style. There will be ample space inside and outside for dining.
Here is a snapshot of what you can expect on the first night of camp! There will not be a meal served on the first night, so please eat before coming to camp. Note-Navajo does not hold swim checks on the first night, instead you will complete your swim checks the next morning morning.
- Gates open - you will not be able to check-in prior to this time
- You will be directed to the main parking area. A staff member will greet you and direct you to check-in at the dining hall.
- Bring your health form to check-in.
- After checking in you will be directed to your campsite.
- Meet at the dining hall to receive a camp tour. One leader from each Pack will be asked to attend a leader meeting to go over other camp rules and answer any extra questions you might have.
- Lights Out! Get some rest before your first full day at camp!
Packs are divided into groups for Activity Blocks. Packs will receive their group assignment at check-in. Each scout will attend eight activity blocks during their time at camp. These programs focus on developing new skills, earning rank advancement, and having fun.
Adventures will be earned in throughout the activity blocks.
There will not be an outpost option in 2021.
Directions to Navajo Scout Camp
Address: N1910 Scout Road, Birchwood, WI 54817. Mobile GPS devices will recognize this address and lead you directly to the camp gate.
From St. Paul: Head North on 35W to Hwy 8. Take 8 east into Wisconsin. After Barron go North on Hwy 53. Take Exit for county road and go east. Go North on county road M unit you get to county road D and follow signs to camp.
Summer Camp Contact Information
June - August please use the following contact information
Summer Camp Phone Number: 715-354-3841
Summer Camp Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Camp Director Email: email@example.com
Please note that during the day we might not be able to answer a call or immediately respond to an email. We will do our best to respond back to you within 24 hours.