Phillippo Scout Reservation is located in Cannon Falls, MN - just about 45 minutes south of the Twin Cities metro area. Phillippo has been a part of the Cub Scout Camping operations since 1993 and continues to be the the largest Cub Scout operation in our council with up to 400 people each weekend!
- Swimming Pool
- Sled Chutes (year round sledding)
- Indoor housing with air conditioning
Indoor Restrooms and Showers
The Pool House and Dining Hall will serve as the main restroom facilities for the entire camp. Lockers are availble for storage while you are using the pool.
Latrines are located all around camp - you won't be able to go too far without seeing one! They are in all program areas and in each campsite. Latrines are stocked with toliet paper and a hand washing station.
All of your meals will be served cafeteria style in the Dining Hall. The dining hall has a water bottle filling station, coffee, and milk available throughout the day. Snacks, soda, apparel and other items are available for purchase in the Camp Store located in the basement of the Dining Hall.
The Dining Hall will remain open 24 hours a day.
Tiger Day Camp participants will have the opportunity to go swimming in the pool. The pool is supervised by qualified lifeguards and meets all state and organizational standards.
- Check In begins in the Dining Hall
- A staff member will greet you at the front gate and direct you to the nearest availble parking lot. Note that there will be other programs happening at the same time so please pay close attention to parking instructions. You will not be allowed to park outside of the Dining Hall unless you have a medical need.
- At check in you will be asked to provide your name and Pack number and then turn in your completed health forms (for ALL youth and adults) as well as shooting sports waivers. If you forget to bring them we will have blank ones available for you to fill out!
- After you have checked in, you will wait in the Dining Hall until the rest of the group arrives. Then at 9:00 am a staff member will guide the whole group out to the opening ceremony to begin your day!
8:15 am Check In
9:00 am Opening Flag Ceremony
9:00 am Morning Rotations - move around camp doing age appropriate activities. Each activity is about 30 minutes long.
11:00 am Lunch
12:00 pm Swimming
1:00 pm Afternoon Rotations
2:00 pm Snack Time
2:30 pm Game
3:30 pm Closing Flag Ceremony
3:45 pm Departure
Note: you will be given a more detailed schedule with locations when you arrive at camp.
Directions to Phillippo Scout Reservation
Address: 30600 32nd Ave Way, Cannon Falls, MN 55009 Mobile GPS devices will recognize this address and lead you directly to the camp gate.
From St. Paul: Head south on 52, exit at County Rd 19 (2nd Cannon Falls exit). Turn right onto 19, follow signs into camp. Alternate Route: Head south on 61 through Hastings, continue onto county road 20 (this will take you right into Cannon Falls). Take a right at the first stop light onto county road 19, follow signs into camp.
Summer Camp Contact Information
June - August please use the following contact information
Please note that during the day we might not be able to answer a call or immediately respond to an email. We will do our best to respond back to you within 24 hours.