We are excited to work with you on ensuring your camping experience is both fun and safe! The following are some things to consider while requesting rental of buildings for day use.
In order to request a building for day use, please read through the following and submit answers to the questions below to email@example.com.
Indoor Facility Expectations:
- All participants will maintain social distance (6ft of separation).
- All participants will wear a face covering while indoors.
- Group size is limited to 15 people while indoors or 25% of traditional capacity, whichever is lower.
- Every effort will be made to conduct programming outdoors
- Indoor sleeping is not currently allowed.
Questions to Answer:
- Do you have any issues in following the above expectations?
- Who will be using the space?
- How will you be using the space?
- How will you ensure you do not exceed the above stated capacity?
- Who will be responsible for sanitizing surfaces and shared equipment?
Additionally, we request that you notify all participants of these expectations before you arrive at camp.
If you have any questions about the above information, please use the contact information on this page.