Rental Guidelines and Payment Policy
Payments and Refunds
Base Camp Program Reservations
- Reservations for field trips may be made up to 11 months in advance of requested program date.
- Reservations for youth and adult programs can be made 6 months ahead of your requested program start date.
- Reservations must be made at least 14 days before your requested program start date.
- 50% of the full payment is due upon booking the registration.
- The full payment is due on the first day of your event.
- Scheduled programs cancelled at least 3 weeks in advance can transfer their deposit to a new date within 1 calendar year.
- Scheduled programs cancelled with 3 weeks in advance will forfeit any deposit paid.
Other Camp facility rentals
For every camp other than Base Camp, including:
- Fred C. Andersen Scout Camp
- Kiwanis Scout Camp
- Many Point Scout Camp
- Phillippo Scout Camp
- Rum River Scout Camp
- Stearns Scout Camp
- and Tomahawk Scout Camp
Our reservation policies are as follows:
Reservations and Fees
- Reservations are accepted up to one (1) year in advance. District reservations and council events may be made 18 months in advance.
- Reservations are confirmed only upon completion of the reservation system form and full payment of the building fee, site deposit, and/or canoe rental. Program, facility, and equipment requests will be honored on a first-come, first-serve basis.
- Districts will be billed 90 days in advance for reserved facilities. (Districts must cancel at least 90 days in advance to be able to transfer building/site fees paid toward another date within one (1) year.
- Fee payments for campers, equipment rentals, shooting sports, and trading post charges must be paid at time of check-out before group departs from camp. (Advance payment is required for canoe rentals.) If no group payment is available, adult leaders are responsible to make a personal payment to be credited from the group.
- At the time of the reservation, you will need to pay for 100% of the building fee.
- At the time of arrival, the $5/person fee will be added to your registration.
- Any incidentals will be due by the end of your reservation.
- Cancellations made more than 45 days in advance can transfer building/site fees paid toward another date within one (1) year.
- If you want to make a new registration (e.g. change weekends, change facilities, or add additional facilities onto a different registration), please contact Camp Customer Service at the number below.
- Cancellations made less than 45 days in advance will result in loss of building/site fees paid.