Come visit Santa at Rum River Scout Camp! Santa FEST 2019 is a FREE EVENT open to the public to come and visit camp for the evening. This event is designed for the whole family to come and have a good time!
Winter is just around the corner. Take your photos with Santa, do a fun craft, drink hot chocolate, write letters to Santa and more! Come enjoy the lights and get into the holiday spirit!
Saturday November 30
Rum River Scout Camp
15659 St Francis Blvd W
No registration required, just show up and have fun!
As part of our local giving initiative, we will donate to the Anoka County Brotherhood Council Food Shelf to give back to the community in this area. At this event, we ask that families consider bringing non-perishable food items and cash donations
Santa Fest Activities
Photo with Santa, craft, hot chocolate, write a postcard to Santa and don’t forget to color it. Enjoy the sights and sounds of the season! Have you ever heard of Gaga Ball? Enjoy decorating your own cookie and then eat it!
What to Bring
- A folding lawn chair or blanket to sit on
- Warm clothes (for inclement weather)
- Cash for snacks and refreshments at the concession stand
- Donations for ACBA Food Shelf
Rules and Etiquette
- Wagons / Strollers: Some families like to use wagons/strollers.
- Smoking / Tobacco: Tobacco use is prohibited.
- Pets: Pets are not allowed at the event.
- Alcohol: Alcoholic beverages are not permitted in camp.
- Trash / Waste: Each person is responsible for picking up trash / waste and putting it in the proper receptacle before, during and after the event.
This event is touted as a family-friendly event, meaning the entertainment is appropriate for all families. While there are no age restrictions, parents of younger children are advised to accompany them.
The more snow the better! We'lll hold the event regardless of what Mother Nature throws our way.
If questions arise, please use the contact information on this page
Map to Rum River