2019 LDS Day Camp at Phillippo
- Swimming Pool
- Sled Chute (year around sledding)
Indoor Restrooms and Showers
The pool shower building has indoor showers, restrooms and storage lockers that can be used while at the pool.
Latrines and porta-pots are located throughout camp - you won't be able to go far without seeing one! They are in all program areas that don't have restroom access and in the campsite area. Latrines are stocked with toilet paper and a hand washing station.
All of your meals will be served cafeteria style in the dining hall.
8:30 am Check In
9:15 am Flag Ceremony
9:30 am Morning Program Rotations - move around camp doing age appropriate activities. Each activity is 1 hour long.
12:30 pm Lunch
1:30 pm Afternoon Program Rotation
4:00 pm Closing Flags & Dismissal
- Check-In begins in the Dining Hall
- A staff member will greet you at the front gate and direct you to the parking lot.
- At check-in you will be asked to provide your name and pack number and then turn in your completed health forms (for ALL youth and adults) as well as shooting sports waivers. If you forget to bring them we will have blank ones available for you to fill out.
- After you have checked in, you will head out to the activity field to play staff-led games until the rest of the group arrives. The opening ceremony begins at 9:15 am.
Den Assignments (Activity Rotation Groups)
Scouts are divided into groups based on rank for program rotations. You will be divided into your dens on Saturday morning at the Flag Ceremony.
To help speed up this process - please enter the rank for each Scout on the online registration. You should enter the rank that each scout will be in the Fall (example: if they are a Wolf now, they will register as a Bear for Bear Summer Camp).
Siblings will be assigned to a Den that matches their age group. If you would prefer them to stay together with their Cub Scout, please notify the staff at check-in.
Directions to Phillippo Scout Reservation
Address: 30600 32nd Ave Way, Cannon Falls, MN 55009
Mobile GPS devices will recognize this address and lead you directly to the camp gate.
From St. Paul: Head south on 52, exit at County Rd 19 (2nd Cannon Falls exit). Turn right onto 19, follow signs into camp. Alternate Route: Head south on 61 through Hastings, continue onto county road 20 (this will take you right into Cannon Falls). Take a right at the first stop light onto county road 19, follow signs into camp
Summer Camp Contact Information
June - August please use the following contact information
Summer Camp Phone Number: 507-301-6591
Summer Camp Email: email@example.com
Camp Director Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that during the day we might not be able to answer a call or immediately respond to an email. We will do our best to respond back to you within 24 hours.